Here are some useful and not so useful links regarding 3D graphics, coding and of course, theropods.
Coding and stuff
- the coolest 3D graphics library on the planet.
- site for game development news and more
- a great site to start OpenGL development. Check out the really useful tutorials.
- a software real-time 3D engine I did a long, long time ago. Useful to learn how to, as well as Not To, write a 3D engine.
Stanford Real-Time Programmable Shading Project
- an ongoing project that aims to do what the title says: Real-Time Programmable Shading. Check out the page for more details. Go Cardinal!
- this takes you to the developer pages of NVidia where you will learn about BRDF, perpixel rendering and, most importantly, why NVidia GPUs rock.
- because without it, there wouldn't be ODDSaur.
Theropods, and other Dinosauria
- if you're interested in Utahraptor, Protoavis and other creatures you thought should belong in a pet store.